//some 3rd party need geo

Other Driver Update Sites

henza_mapenza 12:37 21 Sep 03

I am running Windows XP and while surfing the net some pop-ups show that my drivers need updating. Most of them are updated to 2001. A scan button was on the pop-up (something like a pop-up anyway) so i scanned my computer and i found out that almost every dirver i had needed updating. But to update them all i need to pay so i ignored it. Then i went to Windows update and only found that 2 driver updates were available. The pop-up listed about 8 updates. I was confused, i thought that Microsoft was the only company to provide the LATEST updates for drivers on my PC. Are there any other sites that provide free and safe driver updates, or is microsoft the only one?
please state some so i can get the drivers updated.

Belatucadrus 12:49 21 Sep 03

Microsoft update will give you a list of the latest Microsoft tested and certified drivers for your PCs devices. The hardware manufacturers may have drivers not yet tested by Mr Gates crew, so if you absolutely must have the latest drivers, check the manufacturers websites. As to the popup it's an advert similar to this click here I'd ignore it.

-pops- 13:19 21 Sep 03

The only updates vital to the running of your machines are those for your anti-virus and M$ critical updates.

Any others you can forget about as long as your machine is running the way you want it to.

I habve had a number of problems downloading driver updates from M$. If your hardware has an update, go to the manufacturers website for it. After all, if it's their hardware, they know best about it.

powerless 13:37 21 Sep 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…