Orphaned SATA Drives

Yo Ho 10:31 17 Apr 06

I have a 40Gb IDE drive, which has 2 partitions, one for windows. I also have 2x200Gb SATA drives, which were installed in a mirror setup. I was having a few problems, one in which if I left the puter on overnight, when I went to use it in the morning, everything was frozen, even Ctrl/Alt/Del did nothing. Would have to do a forced shutdown by holding in the start button, and reboot, which seemed ok.
I then decided to do a clean install, so did a backup, reinstalled XP/SP2/Drivers, etc, and everything seemed ok. My two SATA drives were showing in My Computer. That was last night, but this morning when I booted, they were not there. They do show on the boot sequence, but not in My Computer, or Disc Management, or anywhere.
My SATARAIDS screen shows like this. [IMG]click here[/IMG]
I have disconected them, and rebooted, and then reconnected, but still nothing.
Any ideas please.
XP Pro/SP2. AMD3500+CPU, A8N-SLI Deluxe board, and Nvidia Geforce 6200 Graphics.
No Yellow Markers in Device Manager.

Smiler 11:28 17 Apr 06

Have you tried re-installing the sata drivers??

Yo Ho 12:21 17 Apr 06

Yes, and done a virus check, & Adware check as well. All appears clear.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…