Organizer/Agenda downloads! Tips Please

quitiraq 20:28 28 Oct 09

In a recent car-jacking I lost my Filofax and have decided I need to switch to a user friendly organizer downloaded on my PC. I don't use Microsoft Outlook and have no intention of starting. To suit my purpose the agenda/organizer should NOT to guzzle space, should be easy (really really easy) to download and set up and be absolutely idiot proof. I'm looking for something basic and uncomplicated.

Possibly posters here are already using such tools and may be kind enough to make suggestions.

Reduced mobility has it that fancy portable electronic gadgets are not required -my rudimentary mobile phone agenda serves for when I'm on the hoof-. Reliance on PC and laptops is what I have in mind.

A big thank you in advance.

ArrGee 20:36 28 Oct 09

I am using OfficeRoam, which will suit your needs perfectly (I think). But for some reason I keep going onto the logon page with the main URL.

It's free and simple to use. Web-based. If anyone here has any ideas as to how to get a new account, this could be your saviour!

quitiraq 00:53 29 Oct 09

Thanks ArrGee, I'll stroll over and take a mosey, only I was thinking of a programme I could download to PC, I'd like to avoid being tied to the web (ISP downtime issue). I should have mentioned the fact in my original post.

Belatucadrus 01:20 29 Oct 09

I like EssentialPIM click here the free one suits me fine. Another couple worth a look are Easynoter click here which is very filofax in layout. There's still a free Lite version to be found if you want click here . Another option is Exstora click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now