ordering of The Overclocking Store

Sunny-275842 18:01 24 Apr 03

has anybody ever ordered of The Overclocking Store? click here . i ordered a case and its taking ages they said the free deilivery would take up to 1 to 3 working days and its now been 2weeks! i phoned them up and they said it was out of stock, but when i tracked my order it was packed?! how can it be if its packed?! and the site even still says Avalibilty???

has anyone had problems with their deilverys with this site?

rickf 20:30 24 Apr 03

I had the same prob. After ordering an in stock item, they told me it was not. Phoned them and was told they were expecting at end of wk. True to their word it then arrived. Why not ring them again?

Sunny-275842 23:43 24 Apr 03

i would, im going to ring them again tomorrow i think. how long did it take after they said they have stock at the end of the week?

Dicmay 01:14 25 Apr 03

I've ordered from them quite a few times in the past and I have to say the longest it took anything to arrive at my door was about 24hrs.

Infact, I even ordered once at about 3pm and had my order at my door 9am the next morning.

Give them a ring in the morning and tell them to pull their fingers out! lol

Sunny-275842 01:35 25 Apr 03

you must of paid for the delivery, i cheaped out and wanted to wait since i wasnt to bothered that it take up to 3 days, but this is become stupid its been 2wks and a bit!

smcarlsen 10:26 25 Apr 03

I have done a couple of orders with them and no problems at all, can't remember if the deliverey was free or not

Dicmay 10:39 25 Apr 03

My deliveries were free too.

Sunny-275842 10:42 25 Apr 03

did you have any problems with them?

Sunny-275842 23:16 26 Apr 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…