Orange(isp) forums

crespo 03:21 06 Oct 06

Hey all! This is Crespo calling.I'm thinking of upgrading my dial-up to Broadband with Orange.I've read that a forum has been set up by disgruntled Orange broadband customers to air the horror stories they've endured in setting up, connecting, customer satisfaction.Needless to say, this has put me off somewhat. Is there anyone out there who can advise me or point me in the right direction? And are Orange as bad as this forum makes them out to be? Any help will be v. appreciated.Cheers.C

blackpat 05:31 06 Oct 06

Hi Crespo, I have Orange isp (I first installed it when it was wanadoo) I have had no trouble at all with it. I recently bought a new computer and had to reinstall Orange, I phoned them to see if there was anything special I needed to do, I was told to just insert the installation disk and it would go straight on and it did, no problem, and everything is working great.
Blackpat

skidzy 07:03 06 Oct 06

Totally agree with blackpat,ive been with Orange since it was Freeserve/Wanadoo.

I have three computers in different locations and all connected to Orange.Yes you do get the odd problem but nothing to shout home about.

Hope this helps.

tonyq 07:44 06 Oct 06

this may be the site you mean.
click here

laurie53 08:43 06 Oct 06

Agree. I've been with Orange since Freeserve (if you see what I mean) without problems.

One small point though, you do have to keep on top of them to make sure you're getting the best deal.

I've had two free upgrades to my package, but not until I asked

Laurie

ventanas 10:26 06 Oct 06

Been with them for years. No problems to speak of.

little ernie 10:31 06 Oct 06

Here is a little tip you could try with Orange.
I was on a 1mb download speed and a 6gig cap and paying £22.99 a month. I rang them up and told them I was thinking of going to another ISP and guess what? I am now on up to 8mb download speed, unlimited cap and paying only £17.99 a month.

Strawballs 10:31 06 Oct 06

Not with Orange myself but my best mate is and he said since it went to Orange from Wanadoo he has had less problems with connection dropping.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…