orange666

orange666 11:26 20 Oct 08

could some one help me.
i have redten computer, and i would like your help, could some one tell me how to remove the redten band, on the right of screen,i have try desktop & display to no aval.

Technotiger 14:38 20 Oct 08

If you mean redten is your isp, you better read this ... click here

orange666 16:27 14 Apr 09

hi, all you redten computers owners, could you please help me to get rid of the redtenband on start up display, as you know redten is now gone, i am with sky broadband now, i cannot get the redtenband on start up display to clear, i have try the normal ways.

Technotiger 07:43 17 Apr 09

I would guess that the only way you can solve your problem, is by doing a complete re-format of your C: Drive and doing a clean re-install of your OS and your programs. You should save any important or personal stuff first to DVD/CD or a separate hard drive.

Graphicool1 08:58 17 Apr 09

I hate to be the bringer of bad tidings. But I have a Gateway PC and the first thing I see when I switch it on is the word Gateway emblazoned in green right across the screen, accompanied by their black and white cube logo. It offends me and I want rid of it. So I got another drive, put it in and discovered that the logo etc must be on a chip on the mobo. Nothing I can do but live with it. Best of luck my friend.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…