Orange Webmail on Mobile Broadband

Graham911 08:40 06 May 13

Hi. I have recently moved from a 3G Orange dongle ( E173 ) to a 4G EE dongle ( E392 ) for Mobile Broadband access which I have been using for 4 years . Since upgrading I cannot access my Orange Webmail account ( fsnet type ) through the Orange Website. Using the same Laptop in a WiFi Hotspot connection is straight away . Can anyone offer any help ?

The error message given is: Server error The website encountered an error while retrieving http://email.orange.co.uk/. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly. Here are some suggestions: Reload this web page later. HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfil the request.

Thank you.

Woolwell 11:11 06 May 13

I wonder if you have to do this through EE rather than Orange. Suggest you contact EE.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Why upgrade to Windows 10? Is Windows 10 good? The pros and cons of!…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to Draw Realistic Female Superheroes

Apple Q3 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone and Mac sales fall, overall revenue'…