Orange mail doesnt contain my mails on outlook at

joostin 12:03 28 Dec 06

Having to change over from wanadoo to orange i have found that when i read my mail away from home work etc my mailbox is full of spam and no mail that is there when i get home from regular newsletters or mates mailing me.
When i delete mail on the mail page it fills with spam again.
The other week there was a scare when a guy with same surname as me appeared in my Orange mail and made purchases from Marks and Spencer and i had to check with bank to see if i got hacked.
When it was Wanadoo i was even in Spain and it would mirror my outlook in box now its random..Why ?? does anyone have this problem

Newbolt 14:00 28 Dec 06

For what its worth - there is an option in orange to divert all spam into a junk mail folder which self empties each week I think. I usually access e-mail via outlook express, but was baffled when there were several messages [all from Orange] which could be viewed via their site but not on outlook express. The answer in this case was to check the settings in 'accounts' - there was one box where the e-mail address instead of the user name had been entered. Having corrected that all was well.

joostin 14:17 28 Dec 06
  VoG II 14:23 28 Dec 06
  Newbolt 15:04 28 Dec 06

One other thing about the orange spam filter - have a look at click here

joostin 15:26 28 Dec 06

Newbolt,
Thanks so much went into my settings and added my outlook mail add po3 etc and just logged bk on in work and wham there are 6 pukka emails and your reply thread..Awesome thats a relief thought i was sharing a email add.
Have a good new year

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…