Orange Livebox & Vista

etlcnes 18:46 09 Dec 07

Simple questions I hope

etlcnes 18:47 09 Dec 07

Simple question I hope

Can you connect 2 pc's via ethernet cable to an ornage livebox and does livebox support vista yet?

ventanas 20:57 09 Dec 07

The Orange Livebox has always worked with Vista, despite what Orange may have said. But really the OS doesn't matter. What does is the wireless adapter connected to the PC, and that supplied with XP also works with Vista.

As for cable connections, I don't know. My network is wireless, and two PC's connect effortlessly.

Zak 21:04 09 Dec 07

click here

Red/Yellow Ethernet Ports
To connect computers and/or videogame consoles to the Livebox using an Ethernet (RJ-45) cable. The yellow port in particular is used for recovering the Livebox's firmware if it breaks, although it can also be used to simply connect a 2nd PC to the Livebox with a wire. If more than 2 PCs need a wired connection, a "switch" hub can be connected to either of these ports to provide additional connections.

Zak 21:04 09 Dec 07

click here

Red/Yellow Ethernet Ports
To connect computers and/or videogame consoles to the Livebox using an Ethernet (RJ-45) cable. The yellow port in particular is used for recovering the Livebox's firmware if it breaks, although it can also be used to simply connect a 2nd PC to the Livebox with a wire. If more than 2 PCs need a wired connection, a "switch" hub can be connected to either of these ports to provide additional connections.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…