Orange Livebox issues / Questions

joebloggs1 12:27 23 Nov 06

I have been sent a Livebox by Orange. Got this sent whemn I signed for their free broadband with mobile phone contract about 6 months ago, but already have a home wirelss network up and running so never installed it. Mt exisitng network uses a router by a company called INEXQ (model ISW054t)and a separte SparkCom modem. Neither will have been expensive but happily running for 4 years and done plenty of tweaks, port forwardng etc.
However, I am now having a line problem where internet dorps out now and again. I know from previous experience it's an Exchange problem but Orange won't assist or escalte the problem unles I use their equipment.
I could set up the Livebox temporarily to my laptop just to get the call through Orange technical support, but could use the Livebox instead of my set-up, hence the question..
Does anyone know, or know of sites, that would rate a Livebox against other routers etc. or know form experience whether it's any good or not.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…