Orange Livebox does not show connected wireless devices

Sapins 09:39 04 Mar 15
Answered

My Livebox shows iMac connected by Ethernet cable but not the following wireless devices which all work perfectly. iPad, windows 7 desktop, Windows 7 laptop, Internet Radio, and an Epson printer. The problem is I cannot access the admin page for the wireless devices, they are not showing on the WiFi network. I have searched the Orange help pages and these forums but no one can tell me how to show these devices.

Sapins 11:08 04 Mar 15

Hello Jock1e,

The Livebox shows WiFi is on, it just doesn't show connected devices.

Secret-Squirrel 11:47 04 Mar 15

"..........it just doesn't show connected devices."*

Is that because the section is blank or you can't find it? If you can manage it, post a screenshot or two to illustrate your point.

Sapins 13:30 04 Mar 15

Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 14.25.36 Hope this works!If it does you can see that the livebox window shows only the Imac connected the WiFi network doesn't show any devices.

Sapins 13:42 04 Mar 15

That was rubbish, I'll try again.

file:///Users/davidpeterwinsear/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202015-03-04%20at%2014.25.36.png

Sapins 15:09 04 Mar 15

Still can't paste screen shot!

All I can say is that the Livebox screen shows WiFI is on but it will not show connected devices, the iMac is shown with a screen symbal which I can click on to go to advanced configuration menu

Sapins 15:11 04 Mar 15

ßeta, hello,

I have been trying to upload a screen shot but to no avail, I have followed the instructions from Apple help but I must be doing something wrong!

Secret-Squirrel 15:38 04 Mar 15

"I have been trying to upload a screen shot but to no avail"

Here's a free image upload site you can use:

Click the "Browse" button on that webpage, select your file, indicate it's "Family Safe", then click the "Upload" button. On the next page, scroll down a bit and click on "Direct Link - Copy to Clipboard" then past the URL here. Do the same for any other screenshots you have.

Sapins 16:42 04 Mar 15

Screen Shot 2015 03 04 at 15 50 36

free image hosting |
image search |
show codes |
report abuse or request deletion