Orange live box

roza44 15:11 26 Oct 09

I have just re-formatted my lap top and now can't get online. I have an orange livebox and I don't know where to find the network key. I have the IP address, subnet mask and default gateway number from my desk top comp, but I don't know how to find the WEP key. Please help, very simply.

Pineman100 18:53 26 Oct 09

I looked at a friend's Livebox once. I think the key was on a label on the bottom of it.

roza44 19:11 26 Oct 09

Thank you, I did actually find it on the box, but I'm afraid I still cant get online.I just don't know what the problem is.

Zak 20:26 26 Oct 09

If so maybe this will help:

click here XP (SP2, SP3) - how to set up a wireless connection&Search=false&OldTaxId10=10&FilterName=TaxFilter&TaxSearch=false&TaxFilterCommunity10=10&Redirect=/orangeuk/support/selfservice/landing.jsp&First=true&MoreSection=false&FormName=OrangeSSDForm&SearchTaxonomy=10&Origin=/orangeuk/support/selfservice/landing.jsp&WTCGRND=Help & Support - Broadband&ExploreTaxonomy=true&Module=selfservice&postcode=enter your postcode

or

for manual set up

click here

Zak 20:28 26 Oct 09
  roza44 18:38 27 Oct 09

Thank you, I got it sorted now. Thanks again.

Pineman100 19:02 27 Oct 09

Please post some information about the solution that worked, for the benefit of anyone else following this thread.

Then tick and click "Resolved".

roza44 19:12 27 Oct 09

I clicked on the link given by zak, and discovered I needed to click the pairing button on the livebox. it worked after that. Thanks for help.

roza44 19:14 27 Oct 09

I can't find the box to click resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now