Orange Live Box

Koochy 11:28 05 Nov 06

Hi all i have just installed a relatives orange live box for them and it was working wired but i then tried to connect wireless and it will connect to the live box but it won't connect to the internet now either wired or wireless it is asking for a username and password i have tried the username and password that orange supplied but no joy. Is there a standard username and password that the live box is set to?#

XP SP2 firewall disabled.
Panda titanium antivirus (disabled)
Belkin wireless usb dongle.
Any other info needed just ask.

Thanks
Koochy

Koochy 12:05 05 Nov 06

^

glen2409 12:10 05 Nov 06

Hi,

Are you trying to set up the same pc that you connected wired first and now wirelessly?

Koochy 12:25 05 Nov 06

Yeah that is what i am trying to do as the main bt socket is down stairs in the front room and the pc is upstairs in the back bedroom so i would like to have the live box downstairs and use it wireless.

Koochy

Koochy 14:16 05 Nov 06

Bump

glen2409 14:25 05 Nov 06

Can you get into he livebox configuration page?

Koochy 15:02 05 Nov 06

No i am not able to get into it as it is asking for a username and password but the username and password supplied by orange don't work so i was wondering if it is just a generic username and password the same as other wireless routers.

Koochy

glen2409 15:40 05 Nov 06

to get into the livebox username is admin and so is the password

Koochy 18:34 05 Nov 06

Thanks for that Glen i will give that a go tomorrow and post back to let you know.

Thanks

Koochy

Koochy 13:46 08 Nov 06

Thanks for that and sorry i haven't posted back sooner i have been down with the flu. I have just been down to my aunties this morning and all is well now i went into the live box configuration using the passwords you gave and all i needed to do was enter the username and password for the orange internet account.

Thanks again for your help

Koochy

davesbits 07:28 03 Mar 07

Hi everybody,
I was wondering if any body could help me? After installing orange wireless, I 'am connected ok on the broadband, but seem unable to use the telephone connection on the livebox, unless I switch off the computer and live box. Power back up but do not switch on the computer. Having gone through Orange Help lines I have been refered to those up stairs whoever they are. That was 4 months ago. Anybody please!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…