Orange- A good word for a change

Jak_1 13:31 15 Aug 07

I upgraded from the old 'Freeserve/wanadoo' 512 unlimited package to the now Orange up to 8 meg unlimited package a couple of months ago. Livebox duly arrived in a few days but the cd was duff. They sent me a new one and gave me a months usage free because o that. However I did have prob trying to conect via the livebox as it would not accept my username and pass. Due to holidays and a recent ilness I shelved things and used my old speedtouch modem. Yesterday I had another go and still had the problem so I contacted Orange tech help, standard rate tarriff. They said they were experiencing problems with user and passwords and got me up and running with their admin system, all this took just 5 minutes at BT uk standard rate. The help desk peep was good, he listend to what I said solved the problem without any fuss. End result is I can now enjoy a faster internet connection.
There have been many complaints here about Orange so it is nice to be able to say something positive about them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…