Orange Email taking 4 hours to deliver

STREETWORK 21:55 17 Jun 10

Hope someone can shed some light on this, orange do not seem to know what to do and are looking into it.

Recently been sending emails with attachments (not large) to my work email and to others around the country. It take anything from 2 to 4 hours to be delivered. Some are sent to meet deadlines.

Anyone with similar issues here??...

Strawballs 23:01 17 Jun 10

Not with emails but my wife was getting similar problem with her Orange texts taking hours to arrive, one of her friends complained that she had text her at 2am when infact it had been sent at 9pm

STREETWORK 22:20 18 Jun 10

Only response from Orange today was 'see link below that explains delayed emails'

Won't bother you with the link as it was only FAQ's, so if its allocated an FAQ i must not be alone in this.

They are blaming their spam filters, etc, etc,...

Today it took 4 1/2 hours to arrive at my mates house next door...

backgardener 10:48 23 Jun 10

Tried to log onto my Orange email via the Orange webserver and was told that there was an "error 404 - page has been moved or is not available". Anyone else finding this today? What a rubbish service. Have complained only to get the stock reply of "we are looking into it."

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…