Orange 3G Mobile Office Card

maypole 19:54 26 Jul 04

I have an emachines M5118 Laptop which is 5 weeks old. I bought an Orange 3G Mobile Office Card which came out last Tuesday, and connected this to my laptop but it would not work.
The software loaded and I inserted the 3g card, but when it tried to connect it said the card was not propertly inserted, when you clicked retry I had a message displaying No Modem. when I was told to go into control panel,system,Hardware, device manager the modem and the controller had a yellow exclamation mark at the side, and the error message was low resources code 12.
I bought the laptop especially for wireless internet connection and have been appalled at the help emachines has NOT given me.

Can you please help me I have spent a weeks holiday in orange and dixons shops and on the telephone, and I am still not closer in finding an answer.

Many thanks Annette Worth

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…