Optical mice and cradles

Eveready Bunny 12:29 02 Mar 04

I recently posted a thread about cordless keyboards and mice. I'm still looking for a codless set one with an optical mouse with over the three usual buttons. This is essential for online gaming for me at the moment. I was pointed out to me that optical mice eat battery life, are there optical mice that have a cradle?

Ps thanks to those who posted in my last thread.

How about this
click here

or this one with a card reader built in
click here

anchor 15:50 02 Mar 04

As regards cordless mice; yes my Microsoft one seems to go through batteries fast.

I bought 4 rechargeable NiMh AAA batteries from 7dayshop for about a fiver. The mouse takes 2, and I keep the other 2 ready charged to replace them when the mouse stops working.

Logitech do a cordless optical mouse, with a cradle.

click here

AubreyS 16:03 02 Mar 04

It think that the MX700, click here will do all you want. I have the older version of this mouse, the Logitech Cordless MouseMan Optical. My one doesn't have the cradle, I wish it did. It does use batteries quickly but what I do is use rechargables and swap them over with the cordless phone batteries when they get low. But the cradle is a better idea.

Good luck.

AubreyS 16:53 02 Mar 04

This one seems good value. click here Lots more here. click here

AubreyS 17:41 04 Mar 04
  byfordr 18:10 04 Mar 04

MX700 all day long! Batteries last about a week if left off the charger. £75 including cordless keyboard. About £45 without.

R

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…