Opinions please

Hello to you all I would really appreciate your comments on a site I built for my wife a couple of years ago before I try to update it. the site is click here

Thanks in advance

DrScott 10:27 16 Feb 06

Are quite an easy way of web designing, but many hate them, and I converted my site from frames and used iframes instead.

Frames are generally disliked because document readers won't read the whole page, and also people can't bookmark particular pages. Essentially sites with frames don't get a particularly good press here!

Otherwise the site seems pretty clear and says what it wants to. There are a few little things that aren't quite aligned - sometimes the view basket overlies the image of the card you're trying to sell. The navbar also 'seasonal' in bold, plus 'special friends' is also not aligned properly.

There's a bit more work to be done - websites can be a huge headache - but perservere, and people here will be more than happy to help!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…