Opinions on this MSI motherboard

Completealias 02:57 02 Aug 05

Hi there

Any opinions on this board click here the plan would be to use my existing p4 2.6 northwood chip and my pc2700 ram 512mb as well as IDE hard drive, and optical drives etc, I would also stick my MSI FX5200 in it for the mo until I can afford something better.

I'm on a bit of a budget but the board that came with my system is pants and seeing as I need to upgrade my PSU, I was going to get a new case and while I was there I thought I may get a new mobo, i admit I'd just like a new system but heck funds don't suffice, so I thought this would do as a interim step and at least mean I could beef up the graphics card with my next spare dosh.

Cheers all any thoughts or other offerings most welcome.

User-312386 08:59 02 Aug 05

However, i hope you have an AGP graphics card as this board does not have onboard graphics that i can see

craig367 12:32 02 Aug 05

Looks an excellent board for the price. I have a mobo by same company - very happy :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…