Opinions on Incredimail

jtt 12:41 11 Oct 07

In this post click here someone recommends Incredimail. I currently use Windows Mail (on Window Vista) but preferred Outlook Express. I don't think you can get Outlook Express on Vista, so I thought I'd look at other email programmes. Thunderbird came to mind, but on seeing this post on Incredimail, I wondered if anyone has any comments on it.

Technotiger 12:46 11 Oct 07

I and all my friends have been happily using Incredimail for years - I was a beta-tester for Incredimail when it first came on-line. I would not use any other email program.

Of course there are those who quite simply hate Incredimail - it takes all sorts.

birdface 13:02 11 Oct 07

I have also used it for years.It is a fun e-mail provider,It covers most things like Birthdays ,Holidays,Wallpapers whatever,If you are more serious minded I would go for Thunderbird.Like I said I have used it for years and think it is great.But you can switch if you want.If I want to switch to Outlook Express for any reason it only takes about 10 seconds.So you can use both. Oops you don't get Outlook Express.I suppose that you would just switch over to Windows Mail then.

bluto1 19:38 11 Oct 07

I agree with both sets of sentiments above. A really good service.

jtt 12:47 16 Oct 07

Thanks for your comments. I will take a closer look at Incredimail.

Technotiger 14:23 16 Oct 07

Incredimail does have its' 'serious' side too - if you want to send emails without any embellishments, simply click on Plain Text at the top of the Letters column. i.e. New Mail>Letters>Plain Text

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…