Opinion Time (again!)

Ben Avery 11:10 16 Jun 04

G'day folks,

Just a quick opinion on a site I've designed for a friend locally. He only wanted a page or so so I made 2 pages and he's happy witht he results.

What do you guys and galls think though?

BA

Ben Avery 11:11 16 Jun 04

click here

(hangs head in shame...)

tomleady 11:31 16 Jun 04

loads very quick.

i like the flash intro as well.

the two pages see consistent.

so well done!

Ben Avery 11:36 16 Jun 04

Cheers! Good feedback is always nice!

Maybe I should've took off my bracelet before I took a picture of my hand though eh? Ah well! ;)

BA

The Intro does seem a little unnecessary but the main site works very well, nicely laid out and easily legible.

one thing though is that I wonder why you have not included a physical address or at least a location. presumably this is not a nationwide company so it would seem like a reasonable idea to give viewers a notion of the area the company services.

Ben Avery 14:32 16 Jun 04

Aha! You obviously thought of something he didn't! I'll have a word with him about this (unless he's venturing further afield?!).

I would think a map of area covered could look nice?

I'll have a word!

BA

james55 22:18 16 Jun 04

Went through the flash intro and liked it, noticed I could skip it, which gives a choice.
Sorry didn't have time to go into more detail.

Jim.

barryoneoff.co.uk 23:32 16 Jun 04

have a flash intro (I personally hate them), how about putting a shammy in the hand, and wipe away a cloudy screen? Just a thought.

The site does look very professional (and clean).

Ben Avery 00:08 17 Jun 04

I did contemplate the shammy but I'll let you in on a little secret - I designed the site last Thursday whilst laying in bed and to be perfectly honest it was so warm and cosy with my notebook on my lap that I didn't want to get up!

Seriously though, I did contemplate it but Nick was happy with it the way it was (I even suggested that I change the hand to one of his industrial cleaners if he'd prefer it - but he liked the hand!)

BA

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…