Opera problem jvm.dll

u2 02:22 15 Oct 03

Hi all I love using Opera but lately its been acting up I get an error message saying Opera caused an error in jvm.dll and i cant use it properly .Im now using Mozilla but would prefer Opera any suggestions .Chers

Chegs ® 09:07 15 Oct 03

Which version of Opera? Have you tried uninstalling it,locate the Opera folder in "Program Files" and delete that to,then reinstall.

MAJ 09:15 15 Oct 03

Are you using the new version of Opera (7.21), u2? If not, I suggest you upgrade to the new version. JVM.DLL has to do with Java, so it might be best if you download the Opera version which contains Java support click here. Also read the section on upgrading if you want to save any settings click here Personally I just uninstalled the older version via Add/Remove programs and installed the new version, and it's a sweetie. I'm using version 7.20

The Spires 09:39 15 Oct 03

You might want to uninstall your old Java in add remove progs as when installing a newer version the old version is not removed.

Pesala 10:23 15 Oct 03

it seems much more stable than 7.20, which constantly crashed on this site for me. 7.11 and 6.05 were fine, but 7.20 was a pig due to too many changes crammed into too little development time. Now 7.21 seems to have come good.

u2 08:58 16 Oct 03

Cheers all just installed 7.21 the Java version Java unfortunatly did not install runtime error will uninstall and try again.Opera is working for now though.Much obliged. Will let you know what happens.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…