opera & pcadvisor

preston 01:04 04 Mar 05

i downloaded the opera browser the other day, tried to get the pcadvisor site. i keep getting a eror message saying it cant find the server for the site. is there any adjusment to the browser i can make so i can get pcadvisor to load. if not its back to IE where i have no problem bringing up pcadvisor.

LeadingMNMs 09:14 04 Mar 05

Have you tried since ? I know a few days ago I had trouble getting this site to load (using Firefox) but its obviously back up and running.

Checked the site with Opera today and certainly works here.

Old Shep 09:31 04 Mar 05

I use Opera Version 7.54u2. Never have problems getting on this site with it and use it all the time. There has of late been a Beta Version 8 which one are you using. Regards

GibsonSt19 10:28 04 Mar 05

Working flawlessly here.

Pesala 15:23 04 Mar 05

Not that I know anything about firewalls, except that they sometimes cause problems. You can get Opera specific help here: click here

Mr Mistoffelees 17:43 04 Mar 05

Opera 8 Beta 2 and Norton Internet Security here. This site is working just fine for me.

preston 23:56 04 Mar 05

thanks guys. i tried looking for pcadvisor under search and i got it that way rather than using its web address. as i'm new to opera i will keep testing it out for a couple of months.again to all thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…