Opera Browser Problem

ComputersNewbie 15:09 25 Apr 04

I want a website with a forum on and because I don't want to have to pay for hosting with PHP & MySql support I wanted it to be hosted elsewhere. One of my mates mentioned that there was an auction on eBay for just what I was looking for. However, when I go to the auction I just get a blank page. I am using Opera. Does Opera have a problem with viewing eBay auction pages or is it something else? The auction page is click here

Thanks in advance

stalion 15:14 25 Apr 04

I have tried your link and all is ok so you have a problem with your browser setup.Not sure to advise so hope someone else can help you.Regards

I have tried your link and all is ok so you have a problem with your browser setup.Not sure to advise so hope someone else can help you.Regards

stalion 15:15 25 Apr 04

for the duplications

PurplePenny 15:31 25 Apr 04

I'm using Opera. I've never had any problem with eBay and that page displays as normal.

BTW the seller of that item is also a member of this forum. Once you get to see the eBay page take a look at the seller's own web site. You'll see a thanks to PCA forum message!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…