Opera And Adobe reader

Taw® 21:22 04 Nov 05

Installed Opera a number of weeks ago and find it to be super. When trying to access pdf files it throws a wobbly and closes down, is this a common fault or am I missing an extension or similar

VoG II 21:29 04 Nov 05

I don't use Opera much anymore but I've just tried it on a link to a pdf file and after a couple of seconds it crashed. I know the pdf file is OK - I created it!

beeuuem 21:52 04 Nov 05

Don't know if this helps from click here

How can I install Adobe Acrobat Reader for use with Opera?

Platform: All Windows versions

Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free reader of .pdf files from Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Download the program from click here. (If you have difficulty downloading, go here.)
Close Opera
Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation wizard. Follow the on-screen instrustions to install the program.
Find the file "nppdf32.dll" in the plug-in's folder (it can usually be found in C:\Program Files\Adobe Acrobat\Reader\Browser). Copy this file to Opera's Plug-ins directory (by default C:\Program Files\Opera\Program\Plugins).
Open Opera. Opera will locate the "nppdf32.dll"-file and associate it with the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Now Opera will launch the Acrobat Reader when you use Opera to view .pdf-files.

Coff 22:18 04 Nov 05

This is a known problem after the recent update to Adobe. Adobe works with the Opera 9.0 Preview release click here but you might not want to install a Preview release. An alternative is to use Foxit PDF Reader click here . I'm using an older version of this and there are no issues with Opera 8.50.

Taw® 17:17 06 Nov 05

Cheers will give foxit a go, and wait a while to install Opera 9.0

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…