Opera

Pusherman 11:26 09 Jul 03

I've started using the latest version of Opera instead of Internet Explora and I do think that it is really quite good. But I do have one question (with a few more following maybe later), can you get a spell checker for it for sending emails. I've looked in help but unless I'm missing something I can't find any mention of spell checkers. I am using the free version at the moment, does this sort of thing come with the full version.

Thanks guys, Pusherman.

Chegs ® 11:55 09 Jul 03

I have used Opera for a while,but haven't yet found a "spell-checker" to work in it.I usually have Office page open,and use it's spell-checker then copy/paste into browser.

WillyDR 13:00 09 Jul 03

There is no spell checker as yet in Opera, not even in the paid version I'm using. Try "Tinyspell"...!
Really good !

Pusherman 22:45 09 Jul 03

I'm supprised there isn't a spell checker, but I'll give Tinyspell a try.

Thanks guys.
Pusherman

WillyDR 07:09 10 Jul 03

The Opera developers try to keep their software as slim and lean as possible and as long as there are existing plugins in the market.... but this is a long outstanding demand from its supporters and therefor y'll never know !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…