Opera 8 Final Released

Pesala 01:29 19 Apr 05

click here for some FTP links. Official release on the download page will follow tommorrow, that is later today 19th April. click here

GibsonSt19 01:38 19 Apr 05

:)

dagwoood 03:04 19 Apr 05

It's also available for download from Majorgeeks click here

Pesala 09:20 19 Apr 05

click here

• New and improved security features • Voice support • "Fit to window width" abolishes horizontal scrolling • Improved default menu and toolbar setups • Support for XmlHttpRequest giving full Gmail support • New Start bar gives easy access to useful features • Notification of blocked pop-ups • Simple retrieval of closed pages and blocked pop-ups. • Elegant e-mail attachment handling • Improved newsfeed reader • Automated weekly check for new updates • New User JavaScript feature

Why Choose Opera? click here

Amyfa 09:27 19 Apr 05

Can you tell me how to get rid of RSS in the address bar please?

Pesala 12:35 19 Apr 05

click here

I'm still new to Opera 8 myself. First time I noticed the RSS icon in the address field. I cannot see an easy option in Preferences to disable it.

Pesala 12:45 19 Apr 05
  The Spires 22:48 19 Apr 05

While setting up Opera 8 I did remove the RSS icon, the problem is i'm not sure how or when. So there is a solution Amyfa.

octal 07:22 20 Apr 05

Very nice, I'm glad to see they've fixed that really annoying Flash Player bug which used to mess up web pages for me, that's one of the reasons why I stopped using it.

Pesala 08:32 20 Apr 05

Apparently not possible. Sgunhouse is usually right, but not always. click here

Spires: the icon doesn't appear on all pages, but should appear on this page.

The Spires 21:22 20 Apr 05

Pesala, thanks for the link., sorted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017