Opera 7.60 Preview 2 Released

Pesala 18:14 26 Oct 04

Latest pre-beta version available for download from click here

Changelog: click here

This is a trial version. The latest official release is 7.54 click here

Pesala 21:28 16 Nov 04
  Mikè 21:47 16 Nov 04

Have they built in a facility to turn of the annoying crosses on the page tabs yet?

Pesala 21:53 16 Nov 04

but from what it says in the changelog I think we can deduce that it is optional:

• Added a choice between "Prefer pages inside window" (tabs), "Separate windows" (SDI), and "Advanced MDI" in Preferences > Windows

"Prefer pages inside window" enables an interface similar to 7.60 Preview 2, with close buttons on each tab, no MDI controls (minimize, maximize, and restore), and click-to-minimize disabled.

Pesala 21:57 16 Nov 04

if you choose Preferences, Windows, Window Handling, Advanced MDI

Mikè 22:00 16 Nov 04

Thanks Pesala just downloading it now, via steam powered dialup.

Pesala 22:09 16 Nov 04

click here

More annoying than the static graphic ad, but you can still choose Google ads, and the final ad-sponsored version will show more graphic ads than just this one.

Mikè 22:35 16 Nov 04

I've always registered it, so I never see the ad's don't think I could put up with them.

Just got it up and running seems pretty good, still no refresh in the right click context menu though.

Pesala 22:57 16 Nov 04

Add a simple todo list as a panel.

Open this flash file: click here and right-click on the Panel toolbar to add the panel. Very nice. (~_~)

Produced by Marcelo Volmaro click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…