Opera 7.50 Preview 3 Available for Download

Pesala 09:07 11 Mar 04

click here

A preview version is a like a beta. It serves as a testbed for new ideas, to respond to feedback from regular users. If you are a new user, or if you are using an OS other than Windows, it is advised to install the latest Final Release version 7.23 from click here

If you are confident with computers, I recommend the latest preview as it has some neat new features like Chat, Spell-check of message boxes and email, but make sure you have adequate backups, especially when using any beta software.

I installed the latest version to a new directory, copied my mail directory, and customised menus, keyboard, and toolbar. All seems to be working fine, as with Preview 2, which I have been using happily since its release with no serious problems.

Pesala 09:12 11 Mar 04

You can run Opera 7.50 alongside earlier versions, such as 7.23 and/or 6.05. You can still use Internet Explorer and Outlook Express. On first running Opera, you are offered an option to make Opera your default browser or not, as you wish, and to choose targetted Google ads (I prefer these) or the traditional banner ads.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…