Opera 7.22 Final Released

Pesala 08:45 13 Nov 03

click here for the download page

AubreyS 09:23 13 Nov 03

Is it best to have Java or non Java?

Pesala 09:53 13 Nov 03

If you already have Java installed you can download the non-Java version. If you don't have it, or wish to update to the latest version, download and install Java. Take a look to see if you have a foldoer called C:\Program Files\Java.

Opera will also run happily without Java, but a few websites may not function properly without it.

AubreyS 09:58 13 Nov 03

Yes, I have a folder called Java, but it's in the Windows directory.

Pesala 10:12 13 Nov 03

If you are on dial-up, download the basic Opera first to see if you like it. Add Java later. You can download it from the Sun Microsystems Website click here

Two separate downloads seem to be a lot smaller than Opera with Java. I will try to find out why that is.

AubreyS 10:14 13 Nov 03

Thanks Pesala. I do already have Opera, but I didn't know if it was best to download the Java version or not. I have version 6.04.

Pesala 10:43 13 Nov 03

The installation program from Sun Microsystem is small because it fetches stuff from the web. Disk space usage is a total of 65+18+6 Mbytes

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…