Opera

NotSureBoutThis 19:58 17 Oct 06

Hi

I am using Opera, however, now that I have downloaded it, all the images are not showing.

The same applies for any site that I visit, I can get on the site, but no pic images are showing.

Also, when I set a site as my home page, any site I visit that becomes my home page, for example I set blueyonder as my homepage, the visit ebay when I log back on ebay has become my homepage!!

Trust I have explained the above correctly

Any advice please?

VoG II 20:29 17 Oct 06

Tools > Preferences > General tab. Click the dropdown and change from 'Continue from last time' to 'Start with Home page'.

Web pages tab, click the dropdown, select 'Show images'.

NotSureBoutThis 20:47 17 Oct 06

VoG

I salute you, although I am sorry about this, where do I find the web pages tab?

Also, is it possible to delete bookmarks I no longer need, I tried right clicking on those I don't need, but nothing happens!!

Thank you

NotSureBoutThis 20:48 17 Oct 06

VoG

I salute you, although I am sorry about this, where do I find the web pages tab?

Also, is it possible to delete bookmarks I no longer need, I tried right clicking on those I don't need, but nothing happens!!

Thank you

VoG II 20:53 17 Oct 06

Tools > Preferences > Web pages tab. Sorry it wasn't clear.

VoG II 20:56 17 Oct 06

Bookmarks > Manage bookmarks. Drag frtom the right hand pane onto the Trash icon in the left hand pane.

NotSureBoutThis 21:17 17 Oct 06

VoG

OK, I followed your instructions re deleting bookmarks, and then emptied trashcan, although all my bookmarks are still there!!

terryf 11:47 18 Oct 06

Try using firefox instead?

J B 15:07 18 Oct 06

I delete bookmarks this way; Make sure that your bookmarks are showing to the left of the window, then right click on the one you want to delete,in the drop down window that appears click delete, then scroll to the bottom where the trash icon is and right click on it and click on empty trash. Job done. J.B.

NotSureBoutThis 08:04 19 Oct 06

Thank you to everyone.

Now sorted

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5