Openworld/Yahoo

peter4076 00:21 26 Feb 04

People have told me they have e-mailed me, but I have not received them, then somebody suggested that I checkout BT Yahoo and sure enough there was over 40 e-mails waiting to be read, question is how do I get all my e-mails to come directly to my Outlook Express like they have done since way back in the Win 95 days. All help gratefully received. ps I must admit 25 of these emails was rubbish but my rubbish not Yahoo's.

Edstow 06:12 26 Feb 04

This worked for me:

Open Internet Explorer. Go to tools -> Internet Options -> Programs. Ensure that Outlook Express is selected as your default E-mail service.

Ed

peter4076 08:22 26 Feb 04

Thanks Ed, I've done that, will have to see where the next batch of e-mails goe's. I ordered a couple of books from Amazon yesterday and the confirmation went to Yahoo Bulk mail where after 30 days it is automatically deleted, so if this doe's not work, anybody know Yahoo's uk phone number.

dth 10:38 26 Feb 04

I find the BT/Yahoo spam filter excellent. There are the odd genuine emails caught but if you check the email website, once a week or so,you can switch them over and update the settings to allow all email from the address in future.

If however the spam filter is causing your difficulties you can always switch it off.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…