bretsky 22:49 23 Dec 04

I have M/S word 2000 and works suite 6 and I am thinking about getting this office suite click here and I would like to know what your thoughts on the program are if you have installed.
I will be using the word and spreadsheet applications mostly.
Did it install easily, have you had any program conflicts and whats the catch if the price of it is just £5.99.

bretsky ;0)

ACOLYTE 22:54 23 Dec 04

I have it installed version 1.4.4 it installed brill didnt cost me nothing though was a free download,65 meg i think works ok with word for my lad he does his homework on it also makes slide shows with it with powerpoint.Best if use have sun jave installed to get the most out of it.

ACOLYTE 22:55 23 Dec 04

click here

version i got for free.

VoG II 22:55 23 Dec 04

Where did you get the £5.99 from? It seems to be free to me click here.

Can't answer your main question - MS Office addict.

bretsky 23:00 23 Dec 04

This would be on CD rom from click here

bretsky ;0)

bretsky 23:05 23 Dec 04

Yes, have sun java also would prefer a hard copy.

bretsky ;0)

ACOLYTE 23:08 23 Dec 04

Ok lol, download it and burn it to disk.

bretsky 23:12 23 Dec 04

Yes of course, for all my intelligence, had never crossed my mind, what a silly billy.............nice one, thank you!

bretsky ;0)

THE TERMINATOR 23:21 23 Dec 04

click here get it for free here....TT

bretsky 00:04 24 Dec 04

Thanx gang for your help, just downloaded it and have burned the zip file to CDR will install over Xmas.
Thanks again for your support and happy Xmas.

bretsky ;0)

Diodorus Siculus 19:21 05 Feb 05

bretsky - have you installed it? I am using OOo oinux version on my laptop and have discovered that it will export files as pdf. Does the windows version do this?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…