Opening Windows Explorer

wobblymike 21:47 11 Jun 03

I have just fitted an extra hard drive (D) when I open Windows explorer it always opens up the C drive. Is there a way to tell it to open the D drive by default. This is not going to affect the price of oil but it is very irritating, I have tried closing explorer with the d drive open and C drive closed, but no matter what I do it always opens C drive when I restart it. Can anyone help?

VoG™ 22:03 11 Jun 03

Assuming Windows XP click here

wobblymike 22:19 11 Jun 03

That has fixed my problem thanks a lot however can you tell me how I get the folder view (the left hand pane) to come up as default

VoG™ 22:22 11 Jun 03

Possibly click here

woodchip 22:27 11 Jun 03

Had a Good holiday Thank's for asking. Just one day of rain

VoG™ 22:29 11 Jun 03

Excellent! Hope you are thoroughly refreshed. I've got to wait until August..........

wobblymike 22:30 11 Jun 03

VoG - thanks again that did ot fix it, I should have said I am running Windows 200 Pro, although the View folders option you suggested was not there - any other thoughts and thanks again for helping

woodchip 22:35 11 Jun 03

Does not seem to have much effect now day's must be getting old.

wobblymike

Sorry for using your thread.

wobblymike 22:52 11 Jun 03

VoG
Problem cured, I went to the equivalent site for 2000 that you gave me for XP and found the fix. Thanks again for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…