opening programs

polish 16:38 01 Nov 04

programs dont open automatically when mouse hovers above them even though the boxed is ticked to open submenus iam using xp home thanks for any ideas

hugh-265156 16:53 01 Nov 04

i am not sure what you mean sorry.

do you mean sub menus like 'tools/view/insert/format' etc in the likes of word or outlook? either click the little arrows or wait a few seconds and the full menu will appear.

or in outlook or word for example click on 'tools/customize' and tick 'always show full menus'

programs files and shortcuts etc on you desktop will either need to be single or double clicked to open them depending on how you have set up in control panel/tools/folder options.

polish 16:56 01 Nov 04

when you go to start programs when you go to programs have to click to open and all the programs inside have to be clicked to see there sub menus

hugh-265156 17:19 01 Nov 04

gotya

right click the 'task bar/properties' select 'start menu/customize/advanced' then tick 'open sub menus when i pause over them with my mouse'

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…