opening outlook 2003 through firefox

smy13 17:13 20 Sep 05

After 6 mths I’ve decided I don't like thunderbird!! And have gone back to outlook 2003. now I’ve managed to import my settings and any mail I needed bur for the life of me I can't figure out how to make outlook load through firefox even through It tells me I have messages. Any Suggestions would be welcome

smy13 17:58 20 Sep 05

>

octal 18:12 20 Sep 05

I use Launchy to open links in Thunderbird which point to either Opera or Firefox. It will work in Firefox to point to either OE, Outlook, or any other email client. click here

It is in the Firefox extensions, but the site seems to be down at the moment.

smy13 19:13 20 Sep 05

looks like it will do the job but how do I get it to point at outlook from Firefox

octal 20:09 20 Sep 05

A little script file has got to be written for each application you want it to point to, this site will help click here someone will read this and tell you what the path is to open Outlook, sorry I can't help with this one as I don't run Windows.

Copy and paste the text it generates into a text editor like NotePad and save as launchy.xml then follow the rest of the instructions at the bottom.

smy13 20:12 20 Sep 05

thanks for your help on this I think I can manage with the link you've posted

Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…