Opening MIM file

diljitsinghji 18:02 25 Mar 05

I have just been sent some photos and they are on a MIM file. I can't open them. I am running windows xp. I also have pageplus 10 and Serif photoplus 9 installed on my PC. Any suggestions how I can open this file?
Thanks

VoG II 18:09 25 Mar 05
  jbp1982 18:14 25 Mar 05

MIME file. MIME is an acronym for Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions. In other words, .mim files are a way of sending files across the internet as an attachment to E-Mail messages. MIME is simply a format which E-Mail can understand and send. Usually, a file which arrives as a single .mim file, when opened, contains several individual separate files, usually compressed in a similar manner to a .zip file. WinZip, CoffeeCup Free Zip or similar programs can open these files. With the advent of modern E-Mail clients, it is not a popular method any longer and is often the source of virus deposits now.

extracted from:

click here

diljitsinghji 19:19 25 Mar 05

Can someone suggest which program i need to install from the internet, a free download. I still can't open the file

Alan2 21:26 25 Mar 05

I had exactly the same problem a few days ago and was about to give up when I tried IrfavView and the picture just appeared.

I was then able to save it as a jpeg file.

Get it from click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…