Opening jpg's.

the hick 16:24 01 Nov 08

When right-click on jpg file, how can I insert Photoimpression, or any other photo-editing program, into the 'open with' list? Also, how can programs be removed from this list? Any advice appreciated, thanks.

Stuartli 16:35 01 Nov 08
  the hick 17:21 01 Nov 08

Stuartli, thanks for this, seems a bit complicated! I thought there was an easier way somehow.

eedcam 18:53 01 Nov 08

Right click on the file choose open with then choose programme when that opens clcik browse on the bottom RH corner then find your programme an add it

natdoor 10:41 03 Nov 08

If you just wish to have your photo displayed using a particular application, you can load the application and open the photo from it. This is almost as quick and more flexible than changing "open with" priority.

the hick 17:45 04 Feb 09

I never did sort this, when I go to 'browse', the programme wont stay in the 'open with' box. Think I am doing something wrong, didn't have this trouble with WinME! Also, is it impossible to remove programmes from the 'open with' if they are the wrong ones? Any help much appreciated, thanks.

the hick 08:23 08 Mar 09

Still have trouble here. On trying to open picture (jpg or bmap) by 'open with', and then Photoimpression, which is already in the list, there is a message, which gives the file-name of the picture, then states, 'is not a valid win32 application'. Most perplexing, this did not used to happen.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:54 08 Mar 09

Not a valid win32 Application click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…