Open and print DOCX files free

Hetti 10:57 19 Jan 11

Is there a free software programe that will let me open and print docx files?
I already downloaded Free file veiwer, it will let you veiw file but not print it.

Sea Urchin 11:02 19 Jan 11

Which viewer have you downloaded? The Microsoft Word viewer will certainly let you print the document or copy from it - but it will not let you edit the file

click here

Hetti 11:10 19 Jan 11

Sea Urchin,
The name of the software I downloaded is Free File Veiwer,

I dont need to edit so I will get the The microsoft word veiwer, i have microsoft Word on my PC already is the microsoft word veiwer a seperate download?

shellship 11:37 19 Jan 11

It is a free download from the Microsoft site. very useful - can't do without it as many of my more advanced friends have the latest edition of MS Office.

VoG II 11:47 19 Jan 11

If you already have Word then what you really need is click here

Sea Urchin 12:43 19 Jan 11

As VoG™ says if you already have Word (I was assuming you didn't) then the compatibility pack is much better than the Word Viewer - as you'll be able to use your Word program to the full without limitations.

Hetti 15:49 19 Jan 11

Will this the compatibility pack work if I dont have office suite? I have word but not office.

VoG II 16:05 19 Jan 11

Yes, I can't see any reason why not.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…