open office problem printing full page spreadsheet

johnnyrocker 11:31 05 Jun 07

i have set up a daily mileage form using open office but try as i might i cannot print the sheet in full A4 landscape, it is seven columns wide and 34 lines, using epson 870 xp pro and open office, (it took me ages to get even portrait printed) any helpful suggestions appreciated.

johnny.

Belatucadrus 13:31 05 Jun 07

Try Page preview then click the Page button, this will open the page style window. Select the "Sheet" tab and look at the bottom for Scale: Scaling mode, select "Fit page range(s) to width height" then OK it.

johnnyrocker 21:11 05 Jun 07

sorry for the delay in reply but i have been out for a bit, that was the last thing i tried before giving up and it does not work.

johnnny.

johnnyrocker 23:12 05 Jun 07

apologies my post should have said landscape and not portrait.

johnny.

Belatucadrus 11:14 06 Jun 07

Well as it should work, the only other thing I can think of is to check that the paper format on the spreadsheet and the printer setup properties is set at A4.

johnnyrocker 11:24 06 Jun 07

that is what stumped me as it was set in printer props for A4, how can i check the spreadsheet format?

johnny.

have a look in format..page

pontoon 11:54 06 Jun 07

have a look at the page break and check what is highlighted

Belatucadrus 15:40 06 Jun 07

Page preview then click the Page button, this will open the page style window. Select the "Page" tab then make sure the drop down next to Paper Format reads A4.

johnnyrocker 20:32 06 Jun 07

it is set correctly aas you suggested.

cant find any clues under formatting

johnny.

johneyrocker,

maybe something in these 2
click here
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now