Open Office: page-numbering problem.

Jim Thing 21:54 01 Jun 10

I'm using the Open Office WP to put together a 16-page A5 booklet, typed as eight A4 sheets, landscape, two columns per sheet, so that each side of each sheet yields two A5 pages.

Could someone please explain how (or whether?) I can make separate footers for the two A5 pages on each A4 sheet, with a different page number in each footer (e.g p16-p1, p2-p15, p14-p3, and so on)?

Jim Thing 12:08 21 Jun 10

Three weeks and no response... can't be done, I expect... so tick the box...

shellship 12:27 21 Jun 10

Just seen this one. Don't know if it will work but try putting A5 into Page Set Up and fiddling from there. Alternatively, buy Blue Squirrel's ClickBook which will do just what you want - I have used it for years to produce booklets.

ella33 12:52 21 Jun 10

I am not an Office whizz kid, although I use it but have never managed to make separate Header footers...it would be useful for assignments (when I use a non automatic method for each page) and other reasons
I guess there is maybe no answer because nobody knows?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…