Open GL drivers

Billy911 20:23 14 Feb 04

Does anyone know if Open GL drivers for graphics cards have to be downloaded/installed separate from the normal grahics card drivers? It's just that a friend of mine can't play a certain game and I suspect it's because the he hasn't got any Open GL drivers installed. I'm just as confused as she is.

Billy911 22:51 12 May 04

(3 months later)Anyone?

PSF 23:07 12 May 04

The open GL drivers should come with the graphics card drivers.

Do you know what card he/she has?

QuickHare 23:16 12 May 04

If OpenGL is not working for you correctly and your PC or laptop does have an OpenGL-savvy graphics card, all you should need to do is install the latest OpenGL driver from your graphics card manufacturer. Simply go to your graphics card manufacturer's website and download and install their latest OpenGL driver.

Billy911 22:33 13 May 04

Thanks for the info guys. How do I check if the card is Open GL compatible/capable?

PSF 22:41 13 May 04

Do you know the make/type of card?

Billy911 22:48 13 May 04

Unfortunately I don't. I am asking for a friend (who knows nothing about PC's) and won't see him for a while. I'll find out and come back so we can (hopefully) finish this thread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…