Open a file with extention .cdr which is Corel but

Giggle n' Bits 10:34 06 Aug 05

I have a file/document which was created about 2 years ago in Corel Draw but I no longer have Corel on my new machine.

Does anyone know of a alternate programme which will enable me to open this .cdr file/document and print as I need 70 copies running off.

The file is a template of a letter head with logo.

Joe R 10:41 06 Aug 05
  Diemmess 11:39 06 Aug 05

I do have and use CorelDrw........ If all else fails and you attach the file to an email to me I will convert it to Word for you or perhaps just the header as a large jpg, if you prefer, and email the result back again.

Giggle n' Bits 11:40 06 Aug 05

the only thing is you have to registar to download it. I will call back to let you know how I go on

Thank U

Giggle n' Bits 19:57 06 Aug 05

having to register before the download and the freebie software didn't work as its only a Icon viewer not a document viewer.

So I ask M8 Diemmess for permission to contact and exchange Email to send him the file by attachment.

Diemmess please let me know can I reply to your folder icon above your name (As the PCA Forum Rules imply, must only contact other Forum user when invited)

cheers.

DieSse 20:05 06 Aug 05

"As the PCA Forum Rules imply, must only contact other Forum user when invited)"

He's already invited you to.

Diemmess 07:44 07 Aug 05

Off line last evening, and out for most of today, but if you still want me to help, click the little envelope next to my forum name.

I can also send you a printer-ready .pdf file as well, if you wish.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…