Open each window full screen...

wotbus@ 10:21 12 Dec 06

Now what's wrong? They used to, now they don't! My pages/windows have started opening in little screens, not even central, some top left, some to one side, some tall and thin'ish. Is there a box to click somewhere to make sure all windows open full screen? Thanks :-(

Smiler 10:29 12 Dec 06

I had that problem and used this little beauty
click here

wotbus@ 10:34 12 Dec 06

Hi Smiler. Does it work with windows outside IE? All my docs etc are misbehavin too.

Smiler 11:12 12 Dec 06

Yes that's why it's caled IEMaximizer ;-)

Smiler 11:13 12 Dec 06

OOps sorry misread your post Donesn't work OUTSIDE IE :-(

Smiler 11:15 12 Dec 06

Have you checked for malware or virus?

wotbus@ 15:01 12 Dec 06

Yup, tried all I can think of - settings etc. I don't understand why it just happened. I thought dragging a page to full size and with the option "remember how it was last opened"etc, would do it, but no.

Curio 19:16 12 Dec 06

click here this should help

wotbus@ 21:15 12 Dec 06

Thanks Curio. I have been dragging the picture to top left then pulling down to bottom right as your link suggests but still no good. Something else I have noticed: before this problem, if I had occasion to to drag a window larger (dragging down and right), the whole window would enlarge as I dragged it. Now, when I drag, only the outline of a rectangle moves and when I release the click the window fills the rectangle, if you get what I mean. I have been through all the settings I can find and "defaulted" them but it's still the same.

Coff 21:49 12 Dec 06

For the outline problem when you drag a window, right click My Computer, click on Properties>Advanced>Settings (under Performance). Tick the "Show windows content while dragging" box.

VoG II 21:52 12 Dec 06

System Restore?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced