open all folders ??

Magik ®© 09:33 28 Feb 05

hi, I have loads of folders with photographs, and i mean loads, last nite I typed something like *.* jpg into search. and every jpg came up in a list thousands of them, I am looking for one photograph, got a little way through when i called it a day...today all i can get up is all the folders....anyone any idea how to open all the folders in one go.......hope that makes sense.

thanks

recap 10:06 28 Feb 05

You may be able to do this by highlighting all the folders, right clicking on the blue area and select open.

A word of caution though, doing this may take up your available memory. A warning may come up stating 'there is not enough memory, close all applications' or something to that effect. If this happens, stop the process and just select a few of the folders.

Magik ®© 10:16 28 Feb 05

thanks, I will go down that path, and maybe i can retrace my steps from last night...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…