Ooutlook Emails Keep Repeating

osben 09:04 03 Nov 04

Hi

When I send myself an email to test the system, I then highlite the "inbox" and press send/receive I get the email through and then delete it. The next time I go into Outlook and check for emails I find that the same email has been sent again even though I deleted it. This happens up to about five times. This does not happen if someone else send an email to me.

I have checked my settings and the box "Leave a copy on the server" is not ticked.

Use winXP & Outlook 2002

Any Ideas

Regards

anchor 13:01 03 Nov 04

This happens to me occasionally with my Lineone, (Tiscali), address. Only happens with Tiscali, never the BT one I use as my main address. Perhaps your ISP has the same "blip".

I just go to the Tiscali webmail site, and delete from there. I use Outlook also, with the same setting.

osben 15:21 03 Nov 04

Thanks for your reply. My IS assures me that it is an Outlook problem. As I said earlier, it only happens on emails I have sent myself.

Surely there must be a way of stopping this from happening.

It seems a bit long winded to have to go into the ISP webmail to delete it.

Regards

osben 10:28 07 Nov 04

Is there anyone else out there who can help sort the prob.

Help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…