O&O Defrag v4 Professional

provider 2 10:56 19 Jan 07

Would anyone care to recommend this program or would I be better to stay with the Windows version? Some of these users have had major problems with the later versionclick here

Phphred 11:24 19 Jan 07

click here
This is probably better!

chippy+ 11:27 19 Jan 07

i have been using O&0 for 4 weeks now and have no trouble with it i previourly have had diskeeper and perfectdisk, i had trouble with perfect disk so i would not go back to it but diskeeper is ok
Chippy

Input Overload 11:32 19 Jan 07

I always found that O&O does a good job but is very slow, Raxco PerfectDisk is I think the best by a fair margin.

birdface 11:55 19 Jan 07

Can reccomend this one, Will do a full defrag in about 5 minutes or less.click here

birdface 11:57 19 Jan 07

Should have said,just the defrag one you need to click on.

provider 2 12:41 19 Jan 07

buteman,
I like the look of IObit SmartDefrag but as its a beta I`m wondering if I should go for Diskeeper instead.

birdface 16:33 19 Jan 07

I have never tried any other one,I have not heard any complaints about the 10 Bit,It actually defrags my computer in 3.5 minutes,Thats a full defrag,If you want to,You can set the timer for it to come on every day,I only do mine once a fortnight as I dont have a lot on my computer.And its free

stylehurst 16:54 19 Jan 07

personally I would recommend the Raxco Perfect Disc.

baldtaco 18:31 19 Jan 07

DirMS click here and Buzzsaw on the fly component for it click here . Nothing else required

Legolas 19:55 19 Jan 07

IO Bit is very good, what I like is that it runs in the background and defrags your system on the fly so it never becomes badly fragmented.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now