onspeed dial up software

adamagain 23:47 19 Sep 05

just checked with my ISP,they have a page to check if you have dialed using a rogue dialer,on thier web page

According to this page i am
But the number dialed seems to be the correct one for my ISP
is this ok or is there a way i can check it

GaT7 00:13 20 Sep 05

"According to this page i am But the number dialed seems to be the correct one for my ISP" - did you mean "INcorrect one for my ISP"?

And what does this problem have to do with onspeed dial up software? If you require some info on Onspeed, there have been several threads about it on this forum click here. G

GaT7 00:24 20 Sep 05

Sorry, I get it now - you're saying that according to the ISP webpage you have dialled a rogue dialler. G

GaT7 00:40 20 Sep 05

Download, install, update & run scans with Adaware - click here, Spybot-S&D - click here, MS Antispyware click here & remove anything that it finds.

Also install SpywareBlaster click here, that'll stop some ad/spyware & diallers. G

adamagain 00:51 20 Sep 05

yes i did mean as you said that it seems to be dialing the rouge site and not the one it should be.

adamagain 22:41 21 Sep 05

anyone have advice

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…