OnSpeed advise

J B 11:45 19 Mar 05

Can anyone tell me if onspeed software currently advertized in the papers and several magszines is any good and does it live up to its reputation. I,ve checked the which website but got nothing. The only thing I got was off the onspeed website itself click here J.B.

buscrew 11:48 19 Mar 05

Tried it, didn't notice any significant improvement, also overrides any ad blocker to show ads that I didn't want to see.

bremner 11:48 19 Mar 05

A much asked and answered question

Try click here

gazza38 12:15 19 Mar 05

Onspeed works by compressing incoming data,then uncompressing on your PC.There is a trade off,in that the higher you turn up the speed,the lower the quality of web pictures (this does not effect text).
I used onspeed for 12 months,but when it became time to renew,I did not.The reason for this is because I use Tiscali dail up pay as you go.Tiscali offer a free accelerator to customers,and surprise,this is infact Onspeed.
I added to this already ticked query for the benifit of others.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…