OnSpeed Accelerator

bjantbear 07:50 17 Jun 06

I have seen OnSpeed Internet Accelerator advertised and am wondering if those of you out there who have tried it are satisfied and does it do what is claimed for it.

Diodorus Siculus 07:59 17 Jun 06

I've seen it in action on one dial up machine and to be honest, it's hard to tell. It's good for graphics heavy pages but not necessarily brilliant.

They do offer a free trial so why not check for yourself?

pj123 10:54 17 Jun 06

For more views/comments (40) on OnSpeed type "onspeed" into the Search Forum box at the top of the page.

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:56 17 Jun 06
  GANDALF <|:-)> 11:57 17 Jun 06

click here Ooops!

G

Stuartli 12:23 17 Jun 06

If you really must have the Emporer's new clothes, then Tiscali does a free version of a similar "accelerator" on its website.

However, there is an IE tweak readily available to do the same thing - checking out the ONSpeed threads in the forums will reveal it.

dogbreath1 13:35 17 Jun 06

I tried it for a few months prior to going BB. Not impressed. There is no discernible acceleration while browsing and it makes no difference at all to download speeds (by their own admission).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…